As leading research institute aimed for rich fisheries resources & fisheries industry, NFRDI is seeking to achieve the following three sub-goals:
Strengthening basic research to brace for future
- Fisheries biotechnology to create a new growth engine for future - Strategies to deal with climate change impact on marine ecology and fisheries
- Technology for fishing environment management and assessment
Stable suppl of food resources
- Fisheries resources recovery and enhancement technology
- Infrastructure for stable production of seafood
- Sanitary safety control of hazardous substances in seafood
- Improved disease control system of aquaculture species
Application of up-to-date technology to the fisheries industry
- Technology for commercialization of seafood and functional materials
- Selective breeding program of olive flounder and abalone
- Energy saving technology to adapt to high oil price
Domestic market frozen fish prices show stability Russia Fed.
From 7 to 13 September, the dynamics of prices for frozen fish in the wholesale segment of the domestic market, basically, showed a tendency towards stability.
In the Far East region, there was a ten...