Born June 11, 1957.
Business graduate, Niels Brock Business College
Business diploma (HD), Marketing economics, Copenhagen Business School
IEP – Insead Executive Programme, Insead, France
Other personal data:
Jens Bjerg Sørensen was appointed President of Aktieselskabet Schouw & Co. in 2000.
Previous positions include President of BioMar A/S, B-S Specialfoder A/S and Ancher Iversen A/S.
Jens Bjerg Sørensen is Consul of the Netherlands.
Directorships in Danish public limited companies
Chairman of the boards of directors of:
- Biomar A/S, Biomar Holding A/S, A/S P. Grene, Chr. C. Grene A/S, Hydra-Grene A/S, Martin Security Smoke A/S and Xergi A/S.
- Deputy Chairman of the boards of directors of:
- Fibertex A/S and Martin Professional A/S.
- Member of the boards of directors of:
- Aida A/S, Aktieselskabet af 26. november 1984, Dansk Moler Industri A/S, DB 2001 A/S, FAA Holding A/S, F.M.J. A/S, Incuba A/S, Incuba Venture I K/S, Schouw Finans A/S and Trøjborg Grafisk A/S.