Fish Pool is an international commodity exchange located in Bergen, Norway that trades salmon futures contracts.
Fish Pool Salmon Price Status Report for week 13
Thursday, March 26, 2020, 00:00 (GMT + 9)
Clear reduction of export volumes fresh salmon last week. Down 2677 tonnes, 15% from previous week, and 1237 tonnes lower than week 12 in 2019, reports Fish Pool ASA.
Fish Pool forward prices
The forward prices reflect the expectations of Fish Pool members for the next 24 months. The prices are evaluated by the contracts that have been entered into, and by the interest to buy or sell in Fish Pool, and are only indicative.
Fish Pool comments
- The weak NOK has led to significantly lower prices in EUR, but a smaller reduction in NOK.
- Q3+Q4 traded at NOK 56.00, now FIRM seller NOK 55.00, buyer NOK 52.50.
- Y-2021 traded at NOK 61.00 and Apr-Dec traded at 59.00 NOK/kg.
- Best FIRM seller now NOK 58.00.
- High buy and sell interest, 9740 tons traded latest week.