All are welcome to attend – BAP certified facilities, GAA members, and anyone interested in learning more about what we do
GAA Upcoming Webinar: Virtual Stakeholder Update Meeting
Friday, July 10, 2020, 05:30 (GMT + 9)
Every year at Seafood Expo North America (SENA), GAA holds a stakeholder update meeting to provide updates and information about the Global Aquaculture Alliance (GAA) and its Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) program. This year, due to COVID-19, we will be holding it virtually for the first time. All are welcome to attend – BAP-certified facilities, GAA members and anyone interested in learning more about what we do.
A lot has happened since March. Join us as we take some time to explore some 2019 highlights, the first 6 months of 2020 and what’s to come in the second half of the year.
Time: July 15, 2020 at 10am EDT
Presented By: Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Shaun O'Loughlin, Learning Solutions Manager, Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Elise Avallon, Marketing Manager, Best Aquaculture Practices
- Molly Jacques, Supply Chain Transparency Manager, Best Aquaculture Practices
- Devan Meserve, Marketing Director, Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Wally Stevens, CEO, Global Aquaculture Alliance
Cost: No Charge
Can't attend the live session? Register now and receive a complimentary recording along with detailed information after the event.